• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Hello, My name is Arbitrator and im an addict

Arbitrator

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2009
SW GA
my "basement" collection >.>

Also please excuse the color confusion on the 556 I am going from od to fde on the accents and haven't quite decided on the accessories yet
confused.gif

Re: Hello, My names is Arbitrator and im an addict

Hey, where do you live?

nice Tacs.How do you like those stock on the 556 and the shotgun.

Very much so, the weight of the Magpul UBR really helps offset the weight of the gas block on the 556 and the weight of the mag tube when fully loaded. Especially when loaded with slugs x_x

and I live in the SE somewhere, why do you ask?

Well you should feel at home now, with all the other addicts

2 UBR's? Nice! I didn't know that mesa did a full rail.

What rail is that on the shotgun? That is the meanest looking shotgun I've ever seen.

what's sitting in front of the Specter, and does it work? I experimented with a PVS-14 in front of a 4x and it didn't is why I ask.

I just mounted it forward to have it in the pic tbh. I haven't "field" tested that particular setup

sweet. That scattergun looks like a long range rig with all those rails sights and optics on it. And there I am with just an orange painted bead slinging buckshot...

Not so much long range but the HWS is for "rapid engagement" with buis for murphy when he shows his damned face.

The stock on the m-14 (LRB Arms M25 Reciever) is bedded in a J. Allen Enterprise model 100 gen 2 stock. It is of an aluminium frame construction with a composite material making up the pretty parts :p. It utilizes a dual lug retension system which negates the need for a glass bedding. Its an all metal to metal contact. I personally opted for the titanium lugs and a barrel tensioner to help reduce harmonics and also keep thing where they ought to be. I have a SS 10x20 side focus mounted but I hadn't noticed till I REALLY started shooting but THE DAMNED RETICLE IS CROOKED!!! So I am not pleased with that aspect. I will take more pretty photo's and post a picture thread of just that rifle and possibly the shotgun as you snipers seem to like the boomstick surprisingly enough

edited for spelling argh.....

Thanks for the info. I will check into that I purchased the optic from SWFA and it basically sat in a box while I waited for the rifle to be built and shipped. I ordered it 3/27/08 would it still be under warranty you think? I am gonna go look right now

From what I know it is Limited lifetime warranty. Limited meaning as long as you didn't drop it off a cliff or something. you should still have your warranty card in your factory box. SWFA now owns Super Sniper scopes

Be careful with Arbitrator!!!!! Sumbitch was out on the makeshift range that my family has on our farm, and he shot a Coke can at 100 yards confirmed with that damn thing. BEWARE!!!! That damn shotgun does almost as much damage on givin end as it does on the receiving end.
laugh.gif
He is also a pretty damn good shot with a rifle. He is also really particular about his weapons. I love getting his reject weapons at bargain prices. Arbitrator, you are a good friend!!!!!
laugh.gif

GODDAMMIT MIKE!!!!

I WAS ON THIS SITE BEFORE YOU WERE!!!!..... LOOK AT THE REGISTRATION DATE!!!!! YOU QUIT FOLLOWING ME!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneck medic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GODDAMMIT MIKE!!!!

I WAS ON THIS SITE BEFORE YOU WERE!!!!..... LOOK AT THE REGISTRATION DATE!!!!! YOU QUIT FOLLOWING ME!!!!! </div></div>

Hey, you two boys seem close! Wasn't GA where Deliverance was filmed?...I'm just saying.....

Re: Hello, My name is Arbitrator and im an addict

Impressive. Almost every contingency is covered well.

What's the double throw lever coyote brown optic on the SIG?

Re: Hello, My name is Arbitrator and im an addict

Your ELCAN Specter Double Throw Lever Mount looks identical to what's on my lasers.

I'll have to now put your Elcan on my wish list, Thanks for the reply

Lol Texas Redneck,

Arbitrator and I have known each other for at least 13 years, since I was about 11. We both give each other hell nonstop. If the shit ever hits the fan, I know where to go to. Between my armament, and his, we are G2G.