• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello snipershide: 12.7 new guy saying hello. As a long-term fan of the 50-BMG, now, my burning passion is the "new" Ukraine 12.7X114HL Cartridge.

12.7_X_114_MM

Tactical Advantage Line Of Sight/T.A.L.O.S.
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2023
TX
Okay, I am not one much for foreplay, so I will get right to the main attraction. After weeks of turning the net inside out, I will finally break down and ask long-time snipershide members for some help. I have been able to locate sources for 12.7X108-mm Russian (Brass Cases), and for 14.5X114-mm Russian (Steel Cases). I located Chamber Reamers for both Cases, and Reloading Dies. My problem is, I am lost somewhere up shit-creek when I try to find a Chamber Reamer for the 12.7X114HL, and any associated Brass for the Cartridge. I know I could have a Reamer and dies made for the HL if only I could find one or two Brass Cases. I read in one of the forums about one of the members having developed his own 14.5X114 Shooter, so I am appealing to The "Hide" for help in my quest for Wildcat Nirvana. I have been involved with shooting for a long time. I have my own reloading equipment, a small, very modest set of machine tools, and equipment. I know how to make my own ammo (44 Auto-Mag from 308 Brass), neck down cases, set headspace and most of the other skills required for building my own pistols, and rifles. Because of prices now-days I am seriously considering building my own action for the 12.7X114HL and forgetting about depending on someone else for whatever "Turn-bolt, Shoulder Cannon" I care to make. Nevertheless, as someone once said, "No man is an island." Consequently, I am appealing to the good graces of the many who are wiser than I for help.

Attachments

• HORIZONS_LORD_ANTI_MATERIAL_RIFLE_&_127X114_HL_CARTRIDGE 3.jpg
    HORIZONS_LORD_ANTI_MATERIAL_RIFLE_&_127X114_HL_CARTRIDGE 3.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: TrevK