• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello

Luna

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2012
Colorado
Hello every one.

I'm new here and I just wanted to say hi.

I used to shoot Olympic style competitions when I was in high school. In the last year or so I became re-interested in shooting competitions, and I want to learn more about long range shooting. This sight looks like a good place to start.
Today I bought a .338 LM desert tactical sniper rifle that I have been saving up for about a year. next step is a good scope but that will be down the road I'm getting married in July so all my funds will be going there for a while. for the time being i slapped a cheep scope on the back of it.

i got the name of this sight from a guy named Zach at a place called Trigger time in Longmont Colorado. Thanks Zach.

Thanks in Advance looking forward to learning a lot.
Heather

Re: Hello

Welcome to the Hide Heather and welcome back to shooting. Tons of info here and some very knowledgable people that are willing to share.

Ty jcfd2201 for the welcome I have already started learning a bunch just browsing the sight
smile.gif

Welcome to the 'Hide!!

Lotsa fun to be had here!!

Lotsa Colorado people here--I'm in Westminster, CO.

Heather, welcome to Sniper's Hide. I'm sure you'll find this website is a gold mine and wealth if information. If you can't afford formal training from somewhere like Rifles Only in southern Texas, try out the Sniper's Hide Online Training ($140) as it is the next best thing and you'll learn a ton from the former snipers.

See ya 'round!
wink.gif

Ty all for the warm welcome
smile.gif

oh nice I'm glad to see people here from Colorado id like to get to know more people so i can find some good long range places to shoot.
smile.gif

Online training is great. Highly recommended.

Welcome aboard !!!