• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello

Tac22

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2012
Just wanted to post and intoduce my self. I'm 26 and love fire arms as well as the history of how and why they are what they are today. I enjoy anything that requires marksmanship. At this moment I own 1 rifle and 2 hand guns. My rifle is a S&W 15-22. I love this fire arm. It runs flawless aslong as you have CCI ammo going through it. Never had a miss feed or miss fire while running CCI through it... My rang(practice) Handgun is a sig sauer Mosquito .22. I did some research before i bought this nice hand gun and saw that some people where having issues and others where not. i decided to test it out. When running winchester HV .22 through it the gun would not cycle the slide back fully every time as well as there being duds 1 out of every 2 reloads... If you guys want to know the exact name of this ammo i will tell you. A friend of mine bought it for me when we were going on a range day... Any way, switched the ammo over to CCI Mini Mag .22 and the gun operates flawlessly. As far as .22 goes, i will not use anything other than CCI now... For home defense I have a .40 Taurus PT Pro DS 24/7.. Love this gun and the practice with the .22 transfers over to it nicely... hope to get to know all you guys a little better as far as learning new and better techniques .... I also am very into Airsoft as well as blow guns...

Re: Hello

^^^^^^^^

Well, your new so I cant attack you on the "Blow Gun" thing, but welcome to the Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tac22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I also am very into Airsoft as well as blow guns... </div></div>

105nz1h.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^^^^

Well, your new so I cant attack you on the "Blow Gun" thing, but welcome to the Hide. </div></div>

haha, I like pretty much anything I can shoot at a target and practice at... If soccer balls had a bulls eye or target on them i might feel compelled to actually kick one LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ooooo airsoft !!!!!! </div></div>

Yep, G&G AK/RK 47. Upgraded gears, piston and type 2 gear box shimmed perfectly. Love shooting it at home made paper targets with a towel behind it as a back stop. Doesn'tdamage the BB's and i can re uses them as much as I want
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tac22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ooooo airsoft !!!!!! </div></div>

Yep, G&G AK/RK 47. Upgraded gears, piston and type 2 gear box shimmed perfectly. Love shooting it at home made paper targets with a towel behind it as a back stop. Doesn'tdamage the BB's and i can re uses them as much as I want
wink.gif
</div></div>Sounds satisfying
wink.gif