• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello

Toppy

Private
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2013
South Carolina
New guy to the forum and long distance marksmanship. I am currently a cherry 11B in the Guard. Long range marksmanship skills and fieldcraft are going to be very important to me. Since I am totally new to this kind of stuff I am trying to learn as much as I can. I haven't been able to look around the forums much yet but a buddy told me that this place is a wealth of info. If there is anyone in the central SC area with any military sniping/DM experience that wouldn't mind meeting up with and mentoring a cherry, I would greatly appreciate it. I can read about this stuff all day and not learn as much as having an hour and a half of hands on and face/face interaction with someone. Just send me a message to my inbox if you are interested and want any more details(I know I'd be hesitant since this does sound like some creepy Craigslist ad). Looking forward to learning what anyone/everyone here has to teach me.