• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello

mickeymoose

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2014
Hello. Nothing exciting or valuable to contribute at this point - just thought I'd be courteous and say hello. Not knowing many people that are into firearms, I don't really have any conversation other than on the Internet. My small collection:

* Ruger 10/22 - walnut and stainless, all original, cheap 3-9x40, bought new about 15 years ago, spot on with both irons and scope!
* Browning BLR - .308 Winchester, walnut and stainless, Leupold VX-2 3-9x40, bought new about 2 years ago
* Sako A7 - .300 Winchester Magnum, Bell and Carlson stock, Zeiss Conquest MC 6.5-20×50, bought new about 6 months ago
* Smith and Wesson M&P15T (#811001, the one with Troy accessories not the current 'T' with Magpul) - Nikon P-223 3-9x40, bought new about 3(?) years ago
* Remington 870 - 20gauge pump, bought used 15 years ago, flawless operation
* Beretta 390 - 20gauge semi-auto, bought new about 8 years ago, synthetic
* Ruger P97DC - .45 ACP, bought new about 12(?) years ago

There are a few others too but I'll skip to the last... which of course is the best... a 70th Anniversary Daisy Red Ryder!

-Mickey