• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello

cabotpew

Private
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2020
Louisiana
Hello everyone, I too am new here and appreciate the opportunity to join, learn and participate in a community of people with similar interests. Information Technology professional who enjoys shooting everything from pistols to rifles, new and old. I have pushed my AR to 500 yards and now want to build or buy a rifle that will provide the opportunity to shoot 1000 yards and more.

Fond memories of the LBC. Years ago I crewed on a sailboat that raced every Wednesday? night. The owners boat was parked in the marina located in downtown LB. The race started not far from the marina entrance.
nice. i believe long beach yacht club still races 37s on wednesdays, in the spring/summer months.

nice. i believe long beach yacht club still races 37s on wednesdays, in the spring/summer months.
Good times. Our nemesis boat was named Entropy - great name. Sailing to Catalina is another great memory. Apologies, your post spurred some good memories.

Reactions: theLBC