• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello!

New Pat

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2021
Virginia, USA
Hey everyone,
I am Pat from MN living in VA. I figured now was a good time to join discussions on firearms as I've almost exhausted all YouTube has to offer in my areas of interest.
I like the idea of making friends online that share my obsession with firearms.
My interests include self defense pistols and the idea that a rifle can serve as a both an excellent hunting rifle and a tactical tool. I look forward to discussing loads and barrel lengths of bolt action rifles so that I may make an educated purchase on a hunting rifle for the 2022 deer season.
I look to discuss the viability of differently constructed handgun bullets in moderate recoiled cartridges.
For what it's worth, my current fixations include 7mm-08 and .38 Special. I admittedly have not scoured the forums yet, but I will try. Anyone who also finds the afformentioned cartridges wonderful, feel free to hit me up. Or, if you have some experience as to why I should avoid those specifically, I would appreciate that as well.
Edit: I plan on reloading rifle and pistol, and I have a Lyman press and a 9mm Saeco bullet mold.

Last edited: