• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hells Angels Barger dies at 83

SONIC SAAMI

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2008
    Chief Paulina's Wickiup
    5D643071-83AD-4FC5-8E08-2B83834AEC58_1_101_o.jpeg

It is what it is
    no participate
    no hate
    Just keep kicking
    48 PAN

Considering HIS Lifestyle
    LONG
    run

5D643071-83AD-4FC5-8E08-2B83834AEC58_1_101_o.jpeg

Last edited:
    Didn't he kick Jean Claude VanDammes ass in a restaurant once ?
    My bad.
    It was Chuck Zito that whooped JCVD's ass.
    Chuck was (I guess) the honcho of the Hells Angel NY chapter....so I gather.
    Don't hold me to it, you know how this shit is, rumors abound and real facts are sketchy at best.

HA do a lot of good around my area. And if their services were ever needed in a different way; that's a family you can't fuck with.

But yeah, could do without that whole meth thing 🤷‍♂️

I feel like they're the only street gang that truly never retires. Which is really sad and pathetic. You never hear of 80 year old Crips still doing drive-bys do you? Seriously boomers, grow the fuck up. That coming from someone as immature as me should tell you something!

Reactions: Milf Dots
    Pablo Escobar did good for his community too....you know, when he wasnt cutting peoples heads off and burning people alive in 55 gallon drums.....

..other than those few things....a lot of good for the community...

rest assured, the "good" they are doing isnt out of the kindness of their hearts...they do it for the same reason any other criminal enterprise curries favor with the community.....so they can do shit and not have the cops called on them....
    Believe me, I fully understand. And even may agree, to a degree.

Some people deserve street justice. That is undisputed in some circles, and for a different conversation.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    Sonny Barger was an outlaw's outlaw and a man among men. He stayed at the top of the heap for DECADES, and I would guess his weight at 140 lbs. in his prime. He was a badass, and like him or not (and like his ilk in general, or not) he commanded respect where ever he went, mostly due to his larger-than-life charisma. I met him twice and both times I could feel the electricity of his presence in the room. He was a living legend and will continue to be a legend forever.

Sonny Barger was an outlaw's outlaw and a man among men. He stayed at the top of the heap for DECADES, and I would guess his weight at 140 lbs. in his prime. He was a badass, and like him or not (and like his ilk in general, or not) he commanded respect where ever he went, mostly due to his larger-than-life charisma. I met him twice and both times I could feel the electricity of his presence in the room. He was a living legend and will continue to be a legend forever.
    B674BB18-0F09-4ECA-A39C-23D8CD1660E0.gif

It’s amazing that crazy bastard lived to 83, at one point he had half the bikers here and in Canada wanting to kill him.

Reactions: Milf Dots

Couldn't have anything to do with hordes of meth addicted bikers willing to destroy and kill good people if he was upset right?

He was a little guy with little guy syndrome, and violent enough that people left him alone. Just like any other gang leader.

Any good they did was simply to put on a front.

It used to be all bandidos here, but now the only colors I see are VFW and Legion. DEA has been on a roll for awhile.

Anyone here ride with Sonny? HA's?

Affiliates?!

Does anyone ride a fuckin' scooter here, that chimed in?!

Just wonderin'.

STFU. Or post this in Legendary thread please. @LeftyJason I suspect they do be-clown them selves.

An opinion.
    Never rode with Sonny but rode with some pretty rough characters. Quit the scooters because I have too much respect fo rmy physical well being. That was 40 years ago and considering traffic today Im thankful I did.

His final facebook post.

If you are reading this message, you’ll know that I’m gone. I’ve asked that this note be posted immediately after my passing.

I’ve lived a long and good life filled with adventure. And I’ve had the privilege to be part of an amazing club.

Although I’ve had a public persona for decades, i’ve mostly enjoyed special time with my club brothers, my family, and close friends.

Please know that I passed peacefully after a brief battle with cancer.

But also know that in the end, I was surrounded by what really matters: My wife, Zorana, as well as my loved ones.

Keep your head up high, stay loyal, remain free, and always value honor.

Sonny
    HAMCO

Some people glorified and admired the Mafia, La Cosa Nostra.

Others looked up to criminal biker gangs.

Criminal sociopaths ALL.

Reactions: Sniff and Bender
    Anybody remember this..

Reactions: Texascbr
    tell me, do you consider all pieces of shit who batter their wives to be "man among men" "worth of respect" and "living legends"....?

but yeah, lets all jizz ourselves for this asshole.

.....from the sounds of it, the world is better off hes dead....
    The bitch should have just made the sammich and then there would have been no problems :)

Reactions: 1911hombre
    Didn't he kick Jean Claude VanDammes ass in a restaurant once ?
    I always thought it was a bouncer. I doubt Sonny Barger on his best day couldn't have whooped JCVD.

Last edited:
    ....just put a wig and a dress on JCVD and Sonny's natural instincts wouldve kicked in....
    After Barger got throat cancer and retired as president of the Angels but retained the roll of emeritus, he got into a DV situation with his old lady and committed a cardinal sin among outlaw MCs, he called the cops.

Anyway, he's dead now.

Never had issues with any bikers and lived by a bunch. It isn't as cool as some people think but there's a lot of nice normal folks with some psychos mixed in, no different than any other crowd.

The weekender Harley owners that try too hard to play biker are way more annoying to me. The bikers I knew did whatever they did on their own time and I didn't ask shit.

Just like anyone else you do you, I'll do me, and if you're nice we can talk.

Why did we start romanticize criminals? I guess bootleg area really started it.
    They'll make criminals out of all of us before long.. Though FWIW I got no love for the Hells Angels. Bunch of bullies... My pap used to take us to the Harley Drag Races in Reynolds GA. Me and my bro were 9 and 13 respectively and one night accidentally wandered into some HA ceremony at a bonfire out in the woods behind the drag strip, and these fuckheads cussed us up and down, threatened to chop our balls off and all type of nonsense and ran us off, instead of just pointing us back to the pits..

They'll make criminals out of all of us before long.. Though FWIW I got no love for the Hells Angels. Bunch of bullies... My pap used to take us to the Harley Drag Races in Reynolds GA. Me and my bro were 9 and 13 respectively and one night accidentally wandered into some HA ceremony at a bonfire out in the woods behind the drag strip, and these fuckheads cussed us up and down, threatened to chop our balls off and all type of nonsense and ran us off, instead of just pointing us back to the pits..
    Was any harm done and did you make it back to the pits ok ?
    Thot sew.

No matter how rough and tough they come across as, no real biker would ever hurt a kid, it's the highest level of taboo you can think of.
    I was on a prison bus (don't assume) that had a convicted child molester and some bikers with various convictions going to the pen from court.
    The only words I heard the whole trip was "don't close your eyes baby fucker" and "remember why you're here because everyone else will" and similar shit.
    That child molester lived for 2 whole days before the bikers took him out.
    I say we let the Hells Angels have their way in DC.....sit back, roast some hamurgers and hot dogs...few beers.
    Just let nature take it's course.

Bikers have their faults, sure, but child molestation, or even being rude to a kid, you might as well make sure your will is complete.
    Most bikers have kids....it is not a light subject with them.

{edit}
    I honestly bet that unknown to you a couple of those bikers watched out for you and made sure you were safe.
    It IS how they roll.

Reactions: AMGtuned