• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help 5 round magazine for POF-308

Gun_Crazy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2009
Aloha, Oregon
Need help finding a 5 round magazine for hunting. I bought a armalite 5 round mag and it does not fit in my POF-308. I think my googlefoo is failing me. Do any of you have 5 rounders for your POF's? If so what brand has 5 round mags that will fit.

Re: Help 5 round magazine for POF-308

According to a quick glance at their website, POF-308s will take DPMS magazines. DPMS makes a 4-round mag; almost everyone sells DPMS magazines. I hope this helps...

Maybe that is where my googlefoo failed as I was searching for 5 round and didn't think of 4 round or other numbers less than 5.
Ordered one from midwayusa... Thanks again

You can pertinently modify a 10 or 20 rounder. DOW states that modifying a mag pertinently will be ok. Drill and pop rivet the follow to stop at 5 rounds and you will be GTG.

Here in Arizona you don't need a permanent mod to mags, check your local laws. Makes it easy here, just place correct size piece of wood under follower in magazine and make sure it can't hold more than 5.