• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help a guy who knows nothing about scope rings and doesn’t want to learn.

GreenMushroom

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2020
Washington
According to my precise mathematical calculations I want to put this scope roughly here on this rifle.

20220608_192253.jpg

I've got all gas guns and have no idea what I'm doing. Getting ready to make a europtic order and want to get some rings on the 2day red shipping. Buddy has some seekins rings and they seemed nice but EO is out of the .82. They have .92 but I'm worried it'll be too tall.

They have Nightforce ultralights at .885 and their standard duty at .9. I'm assuming the Nightforce stuff is quality. They have a million other rings from companies I've never heard of.

Thanks.
Midway has the .82" Low 30mm rings in stock for $130.

I run Seekins rings on everything I have (30mm & 34mm).

Thanks. Going off the chart posted above I think I'm on the right track with lower is better. Looking more closely it looks like the seekins have 2 crossbolts so I'm assuming they take 2 pic slots. Another one I found was the badger .82 which looks to be a single crossbolt. My other concern is not being able to get the scope far enough forward and that should allow everything to move forward a slot? They're a bit more $ than the seekins but would give me a little more flexibility with the eye relief.

Thanks.

Thanks. Going off the chart posted above I think I'm on the right track with lower is better. Looking more closely it looks like the seekins have 2 crossbolts so I'm assuming they take 2 pic slots. Another one I found was the badger .82 which looks to be a single crossbolt. My other concern is not being able to get the scope far enough forward and that should allow everything to move forward a slot? They're a bit more $ than the seekins but would give me a little more flexibility with the eye relief.
Those Seekins only cover 1 slot (2 tops), which should allow you to mount that scope exactly where you have it shown. Just mount the rings as far forward and backwards on the rail, and you should be fine. 👍🏼

Reactions: GreenMushroom