• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Help a Hide Outfitter

paulholcomb

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 15, 2008
Cascade, CO
Ladies and Gents,

Please pass on to your friends and family my website and information for some Big Game hunting here in Colorado! I have a hunt scheduled with one of our Very Own, ARPredatorHunter (Greg), for a 1 on 1 bowhunt this year and a 4 person Rifle hunt with Strick9 (Dave) and some of his family.

I'm offering a $50 cash bonus for ANYONE of my fellow Hide Members that recruits a hunt for me this year. If the hunter mentions Snipershide and your email address I will send you a $50 M/O!! Any Hide member who books a hunt with me will get a 20% discount off the hunt price also! I will honor this price for up to 4 hunters in your group.

Please refer to my website: http://www.jpoutfittersinc.com

Re: Help a Hide Outfitter

I can vouch for Paul as being a stand up guy on the logistics and updates making everthing clear and easy. I won't even bring up the pictures he sent HEH HEH.

LMAO Dave.......those are for you and yours! That pig is on the menu 2nd Season Rifle!!

I know a couple of guys from New York that might be interested.
laugh.gif

You do private land hunts?

our hunts are both on private land and public land. we have exclusive access to the public lands that are foot traffic only from the back side about a day and a half hike in! it's a safe haven for the elk since they don't get pressure other than from me!