• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Help a Warrior, Win a RIFLE!! AS.org Raffle info

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
Chuck Mawhinney had 103 period correct VN era Remington 700 rifles built. They are specially numbered in various places, up to #103. We have #93 of those 103 that were made. Those two numbers should mean something to knowledgeable people here
wink.gif

This rifle has been donated to AmericanSnipers.org to be raffled off as a fundraiser. All proceeds from the raffle with go to support deployed U.S. military snipers.

HERE is a direct link to the auction. Tickets are $10.00 each. The drawing will be on the last day of SHOT, Jan 21,2011(need not be present to win).

If you need a little convincing, read on....

UncleChuck1.jpg

UncleChuck9.jpg

Here is the raffle info from the AmericanSnipers.org web site:

Replica Marine Corps rife, built to 1965 specs of an M40 in honor of Chuck Mawhinney. Remington 700 Signature Series Rifle # 93 of 103. Also comes with a signed data book and a signed numbered matted and framed print of Chuck in the field. Redfield scope. .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO For those that do not know ... 93 was Carlos Hathcock's kill number. Chuck had 103. No one here is really counting ... it is merely an honor to two prolific warriors who came before us and who have done so much to help the community. Godspeed Guns, RIP.

UncleChuck2.jpg

Also included in the raffle is a signed and authenticated, full color print:

ChuckPrint2.jpg

**Price is for a single Raffle Ticket Toward Listed Raffle ONLY. Multiple Quantities result in Multiple Tickets or Chances toward the Raffle. ALL FFL RULES WILL APPLY!!

Rifle donated by Jeff & Kristi Hoffman of Black Hills Ammo. So if you see them, thank them.

HERE is a direct link to the auction. Tickets are $10.00 each. The drawing will be on the last day of SHOT, Jan 21,2011 (need not be present to win).

Re: Help a Warrior, Win a RIFLE!! AS.org Raffle info

Awesome thing right here. I'm in!

Amazing. I want that!

I'll probably buy a ticket when money allows.

Definitaly getting in on this!!!

Any idea who won the Nov. 10th, 2010 Americansnipers.org rifle raffle?

Re: Help a Warrior, Win a RIFLE!! AS.org Raffle i

I was going to buy a couple but they don't do Paypal.

Paypal decided that making money off of our .org would go against their anti-gun policy. I hope you can use one of the other payment options.

Just picked up a few tickets myself and a couple stickers while I was at it. Thanks for the notice of this going on.

I bought 5! That is an AMAZING rifle! I know my chances are one in a bajillion, but I also know that AS is a great charity so I'm cool with my $50 going to them...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What address for usps money orders. </div></div>

AS.org
1950 Cofrin Dr #9605
Green Bay, WI 54308-9605

Bought 5 last night. Great idea for a great cause.

I'm all over this..... see you at SHOT Steve! Lets get another pic with Uncle Ted! Mark

If anyone doesn't know who who AS helps, it's guys like in this thread. Sometimes teams need some help sidestepping the red-tape riddled supply system to get what they need.

Am I wrong for hanging around the Men's room for him to come out??

Bump for the holidays. Merry Chrstmas everybody.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I wrong for hanging around the Men's room for him to come out?? </div></div>

Not at all, you took one for the team... well worth it. Looking fwd to seeing you guys in about 3 weeks...

4web.jpg

3web.jpg

Damm I look good!!

Maybe we can get Uncle Ted to drop a few $K on raffle tickets.

If you have time, pick up the pone and thank Black Hills Ammo for donating the rifle: (605) 348-5150

Black Hills Ammo (ie: Jeff and Kristy Hoffman) have been among our biggest supporters since the start. They have frequently shelled out BIG for the cause.

Read about some of the "work" that was done with these rifles in the field and try some of those shots yourself. Today, when a long shot isn't long unless the range starts with a "1" followed by a "," you will appreciate the rifle and the men on the trigger even more.

Thanks for your support of www.americansnipers.org and the folks down range that we assist.

I will not be hard to miss. The bosses at as.org thought it would be funny to order my embroidered as.org "team" shirts tastefully executed on a french blue button downs...

Curt Verzwyvelt

Winner,winner, chicken dinner!!

Way to go Curt, and a huge THANKS to all that support americansnipers.org

Congrats Curt! I was hoping my phone rang but it was worth trying and today got my Stainless "Face Shoot The F'ers" Braclet Now my daughter wants to where it to school. My 17 yr old shootin partner!