• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Help between three scopes

b1c2r3r4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
texas
I have a browning bar in 300wm that I hunt with and would like to put a better scope on. I am hoping to shoot targets out to 1000 yds also. The scopes I am thinking about are Steiner p4xi 4-16x56, bushnell elite tactical dmr ii 3.5-21x50 and the toric uhd 30mm 4-20x50 ffp mrad prs. I also have a 20 moa base on the rifle now.

the Steiner is on sale for $850 with mount, the bushnell is on sale for $1049 with kestrel and the toric is $1294.

I am leaning towards the Steiner for the price, and the bigger objective lens. But if the bushnell is a $200 better scope or the toric is a $450 better scope I would buy one of them instead.
I am not real worried about weight to much because the bar is not a light weapon to start with.

Last edited:
Bushnell DMR II is one of my favorite optics. I started out shooting PRS with it and it's a rock solid optic.

Very forgiving eye box, good glass, and tracks perfectly like all Bushnell's in the elite line. Paired with a kestrel, that's one heck of a deal.

I assume you're buying from Doug at Camera Land NY, he has the best pricing on these Optics. Great guy to deal with.

My DMR II pictured here on the Specialized Dynamics 6.5 Grendel that Scott Milkovich built me for gas gun matches. Most accurate gas gun I've ever shot.

IMG_20180309_130947523_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I got the bushnell elite tactical dmr 2 3.5-21 illuminated with kestrel from camera land inc. for better than half price off. For rings I went with griffin armament sprm Mount 0 moa with 30% off. I have 20 moa base already on the rifle.

Ordered the scope and kestrel Thursday and received them today. Thanks Doug and cameraland for a great transaction.

Reactions: gr8fuldoug