• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Help completing kit for my 10/22 tactical?

Emryse

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2011
Hey all,

I've purchased an AWC Systems Tactical Ultra II integrally suppressed .22 - see below picture.

Would like your recommendations on what gear to stick on it:

1.) Optics?

2.) Bi-pod?

3.) Sling?

4.) Any other suggestions that might help me enjoy this more?

Appreciate the help!

Re: Help completing kit for my 10/22 trainer?

What are you using on your "regular" rifle? If this is truly a trainer then you need to make your replica as close to your "real" weapon as possible.

Swap your bipod and sling from the real to the trainer to save money or... match them.

If you're shooting a red dot, you need to shoot a red dot. If you're shooting a fixed power optic, match it... variable, match it.

Sorry - I was talking about the name of the stock - really, this is my first "marksman" build, and I could really use some good advice. I'm starting from scratch - don't have anything to match.

Slap a red dot, a Wally World bipod and a simple 2 point sling and go then!