• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Help finding a book please.

Pingn

Private
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2010
Darkness..... AOL and dialup
I'm looking for a book I lost a while back. One of those I just picked up out of a box of them a friend gave me. Sadly I don't remember the title, author, or much of the plot. Didn't get to read much of it before it got lost. Didn't even get a chance to decide if it was any good.

The cover has these two futuristic fighters merging on each other. I think one might be a ucav. And I may just have imagined it or my brain is trying to imprint it because of the type of war. But I think one had a confederate battle flag painted on it. :? The general setting is a modern civil war. No idea how it came about. I believe the country is split in half. East vs the west. I remember once part where this sniper had set up shop in the desert and was about to ambush a convoy along a supply line. Saw through their decoy that was running ahead and I believe gave them quite a beating.

I know that isn't much to go on. Sorry I can't remember any more. For the moment I've run out of search methods and am hoping someone else has come across it or heard of it.