• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

help finding a halo LR and a pulsar accolade 2 lrf bino

knuckleballz

Elk Hunter
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2013
I have a Sergeant looking for a Halo LR and a pulsar accolade 2 lrf bino to get started coyote hunting. Is there a Hide vendor or vendors that would have these in stock? He used mine last weekend, and has money burning a hole in his pocket right now. He wont stop bugging me until i help him find units. Plus I get to hunt coyotes with him on his properties once he buys these. Thanks guys!

I have a Sergeant looking for a Halo LR and a pulsar accolade 2 lrf bino to get started coyote hunting. Is there a Hide vendor or vendors that would have these in stock? He used mine last weekend, and has money burning a hole in his pocket right now. He wont stop bugging me until i help him find units. Plus I get to hunt coyotes with him on his properties once he buys these. Thanks guys!

Call Wig! He'll get u fixed up