• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help finding a radio pouch (phone holder)

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2017
    Kaysville Utah
    Got this radio pouch 6 years ago cause it fit my phone case (otterbox galaxy s3 armor). It has been a great phone holster. Currently running a life proof fre for galaxy s7. Sad thing is that it is starting to fall apart. It originally had stretch cord through the brass ferrule down to a piece of velcro at the top center.

The thing that I like the best is that it is a velcro loop that fits my 1.75" belt (it will fit a 2"). Most that I see these days are for molle that I don't want.

Any help finding something that will be a replacement without having to get one custom made out of cordura? Or what do you use to hold your phone on your belt? I carry it at 3 o'clock.
    20190711_214312.jpg
    20190711_214327.jpg
    20190711_214336.jpg

Got this radio pouch 6 years ago cause it fit my phone case (otterbox galaxy s3 armor). It has been a great phone holster. Currently running a life proof fre for galaxy s7. Sad thing is that it is starting to fall apart. It originally had stretch cord through the brass ferrule down to a piece of velcro at the top center.

The thing that I like the best is that it is a velcro loop that fits my 1.75" belt (it will fit a 2"). Most that I see these days are for molle that I don't want.

Any help finding something that will be a replacement without having to get one custom made out of cordura? Or what do you use to hold your phone on your belt? I carry it at 3 o'clock.
    View attachment 7110507View attachment 7110508View attachment 7110509