• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help finding a rail for early Stoner SR-25 Match

justme

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
From what I understand the early Stoner SR-25 Match rifles are different than the KAC SR-25 rifles today and am looking for a railed free float handguard that would fit. I like the KAC M110 rail but hear it won't fit on my early Stoner rifle. Any help would be great

Thanks in Advance

Re: Help finding a rail for early Stoner SR-25 Match

From personal experience, the FF RAS (KAC P/N 98513) from the later SR-25 match rifles (mid-2000's) (which I think includes the MK 11 Mod0 version) fit perfectly on the early SR-25 match rifles (circa 1994) that came with a fiberglass tube instead of a RAS. Might be hard to find, but at least you have a part number now. I can't speak as to whether any other KAC RAS will fit, but if you call KAC, they might be able to tell you. They have been extremely helpful when I've had questions in the past.

Re: Help finding a rail for early Stoner SR-25 Mat

all the KAC rails are the same and I have an earlier one M II style if you need one but the urx will fit as well.

T.