• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help finding Keymod nut!

pell1203

Stay Focused!
Minuteman
  • Dec 27, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    Looking for 15 Keymod nuts for a quick project and can only find them on Bravo Company, eBay and Amazon.

Results so far:
    Bravo Company won’t ship them to a WA state adddress! Yikes, it’s a Keymod nut!

EBay and Amazon are all crappy Chinese made. I ordered the highest rated ones on Amazon and returned them cause they were grossly out of spec.

Are there any suggestions where I can buy quality ones in small quantities?

Is there another name for them I can use to search?

Thanks in advance.

Midway has them......their AR-stoner stuff can be hit or miss....but it's an option

Thank for the link! I just looked at those and added 3 sets to my cart. After shipping and tax Midway wants over $38 for the 15 nuts I need. I’ll have to purchase longer screws separately so it seems kind of spendy for 15 nuts, but it’s an option!

57FD399C-840F-4376-87F2-248237D60242.jpeg

Reactions: Aftermath
    Maybe call Vltor?

since they designed it and are still selling KeyMod stuff, i would guess they have them. Not listed on the website, but I would assume they have plenty of KeyMod stuff on hand.

Bantam1, below is the reply from Bravo Company:

Thank you for contacting us. Due to actions by the State of Washington, and after extensive consultation with expert legal counsel; we have made the difficult decision to suspend all sales to Washington until further notice. This includes any order with a billing or shipping address in Washington. The new rules and its extent are not determinable at this time, and it seems unlikely that the rule will withstand constitutional scrutiny.
    We oppose the behavior of the current Washington government, however our actions are designed to protect both customers and vendors from liability. We will continue to monitor all legal developments in Washington and support American rights.

Bravo Company USA, Inc

In my opinion many companies are terrified of being sued by the WA attorney general ultimately resulting in bankruptcy as they cannot match the deep pockets of the state AG. The perceived threat of liability is enough to cause them to cease all business in WA; not even willing to risk selling a KeyMod nut!

Wow...I wasn't expecting that. You would think a simple keymod nut would be OK. Do you have any friends in another state? Maybe have them order and then ship the nuts to you once they receive them?

Thanks all! Heard back from Vltor this morning. They don’t sell the nuts individually!

I’ve since gotten family in the “free” state of Florida to order them for me. I will assume possession of the “evil” nuts when we visit over the holidays. 🤗😆😎

Crazy times!

Reactions: SpeedyR
    I thought it was bad here in CA. Your situation is much worse. Glad you found a work around.