• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help for a friend of a friend in Houston.

cmh2007

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
Katy TX
Guys I'm Chris, and a friend of a friend, Scott Evans, here in Houston is a professional photographer and an avid shooter. He has come up with an idea since Sandy hook and the other incidents, to create a book illustrating the faces of gun owners. The point being that we are just normal people.

As most of you know according to the news media we are a bunch of uneducated rednecks with buck teeth and a major overbite. They tend to imply that we are different than the rest of society, when that couldn't be farther from the truth. So his idea is to have a photo with no name associated, but an occupation will be listed. He is willing to meet around the Houston area, each photo sesion will last some 30 minutes and for the time spent he is offering a free professional print.

His facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ScottEvansPhoto?__user=8329798

Or contact him at his email: [email protected]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
G to create a book illustrating the faces of gun owners.

So his idea is to have a photo with no name associated, but an occupation will be listed.

I can't think of a better idea than to have your face published along with 'gun' anything. Maybe he can make another book with people's faces and their bank accounts/SSNs.

I think the only people stupid enough to be in such a book are the very people your friend is trying to disassociate with (buck-tooth rednecks).. Sorry, but it's true.

You're trying to use reason and logic, with the "other" side.....

I think its more for those who have a brain but haven't been educated other than what they see,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I think its more for those who have a brain but haven't been educated other than what they see,

k

We get the point of what your buddy is thinking about but I think you'll find that like HD1911 said, there's no point because the 'other' side doesn't care and again the only people dumb enough to be in such a book are the very people we don't want as our poster children. The reality is that there are over 400 million guns in this country that's more than one for every single person and everybody knows that guns owners cover the gambit of the social-economic-races-religious-etc. continuum. You'd have to have a 150 million page book to show the diversity in gun ownership in this country.