• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help! How much is my M4 worth??

--BLACKOUT--

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2011
    Silver City, New Mexico
    Be easy on me... I have a Bushmaster M4 model XM15-E2S with quad rail up front, quad rail gas block, Aimpoint ML3 2MOA in a Larue mount with single point bungee sling. It has a 1:9 twist barrel and I have 3 PMags w/ windows and 5 regular magazines and sits in a Blackhawk bag w/ 5 magazine side pouches. It's over 2 years old and still in good shape. I also have some grips and other stuff for it but I just want to see what ya'll have to say. I used it for coyotes, rabbits and for fun.

I'll be selling it to a friend and wanted to get an idea of how much it could go for. If he doesn't end up buying it, I'll probably sell here on the Hide.

Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Help! How much is my M4 worth??

it really depends on what rails are on it. an AR with DD rails is worth more than the same AR with a YHM rail

Re: Help! How much is my M4 worth??

The rails show no markings and I can't remember what brand I put on. It's a one piece that free floats the barrel. If I can figure out how do put up pics, I will.