• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

help, I need to buy large rifle magnum primer

hunterbeto

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2009
PALMAS, TOCANTINS, BRASIL
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF6666"><span style="font-weight: bold">help, I need to buy large rifle magnum primer

friends,

Anybody know where I can buy primers LRM within the USA?

I'm traveling to Miami / FL 25th, and I managed to buy these primers anywhere!

I am grateful for the help of you.

regards

Beto</span></span></span>

Re: help, I need to buy large rifle magnum primer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ted_D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you plan on getting these home???</div></div>

Packing them in your luggage is most likely a felony!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ted_D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you plan on getting these home???</div></div>

Packing them in your luggage is most likely a felony! </div></div>

Not if he is the emperor of Brazil, Duh...

I wanna know how he managed to buy them anywhere? cuz i can't find them anywhere.. maybe i should have asked in pink..

I have a company that makes weapons and ammunition imports to Brazil!

I'm having a permit to export the U.S. government to embark with 5000primers and I find this product anywhere! I asked here making sure that someone could help me!

I would like to be the emperor of Brazil!

in Brazil where you write in red means that it urgently!

if someone can help me thank you!

Beto

i am looking for Knighthood status with corresponding fiefdom and fair maidens .......will 2000 Winchester magnum primers secure my place in the realm ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am looking for Knighthood status with corresponding fiefdom and fair maidens .......will 2000 Winchester magnum primers secure my place in the realm ?</div></div>

BOLT....I can hook you up, but the knighthood will come from Nigeria and not Brasil, hope that's okay. Send the primers to me and then just wait for an email, you'll need to send one more check after that but it'll be refunded x10 when I tell you about the lottery I won and just need some help spreading out the funds.

PM for mailing addy for the primers.

Jasonk, Knight of Nigerian Emails

you should have the Taurus factory tool up and make the primers for you right there in Brazil

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BETO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm having a permit to export the U.S. government....</div></div>
We need to be nice to this guy! If he can get those assholes in Washington out of the country, we should make him emperor here. Might have to give up some primers, though.