• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Help Identify Rings--Supposedly Badger Ordnance

bronco_buster

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2008
OH
Just bought a set of rings off a guy from ARFcom, he has over 70+ positive feedback, advertised these as follows:

"badger Ordnance high rings, 30mm, 1.4" to center of ring - $75 shipped"

I have never seen a set that wasn't serialized...so I'm wondering are these legit Badger Ordnance or some other type since they lack any identifying marks. They seem solid and are steel, but I just don't want to find out I paid $75 for a set of UTG or something. Thanks in advance to whomever can identify these for me.

2011-03-02_13-56-36_183.jpg

2011-03-02_13-56-27_395.jpg

2011-03-02_13-56-15_114.jpg

Re: Help Identify Rings--Supposedly Badger Ordnance

I think they are PRI's also, the badgers have flat tops on the rings, and are marked.

They could be PRI rings, but I'm not even sure about that!! PRI, to my knowledge, doesn't make a set of 30mm rings in a height that gives you 1.4" from base to center of ring. Also, unless they have been painted, PRI rings that I have seen/used have a PRI logo on the top of the ring caps.

Regardless of what they ARE...they definitely ARE NOT Badger Ordnance rings.

Whenever I received my Nightforce rings from Optics Planet, they didn't have any identifying marks on them either. The box had a NF label on it but nothing on the rings themself. Looked just like them, so I just overlooked it and rolled on.

Hope that doesn't come across the wrong way. Guess I was just putting my own (same) experience out there too.

TR102.jpg
king...only thing that looks close are trijicon rings.

What do you guys think?

If they are, is 75 bucks fair?

Are those really 30mm? The ones I saw that looked like that were 1" I'd send them back and want my money back but that's me.

Not Badgers.

If you are happy with what you got for what you paid, rock on.
If not go cry to the Arfcom mods.

$75 is a pretty fair price for PRI's as well as Trijicons, but more so for the PRI's. However, I would still be pissed that I paid for Badgers and got something else. I would definitely make him refund my money, but thats just me. The PRI's will perform just fine if you decide to keep them.