• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help identifying rifle and parts?

garrett

Private
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2007
Seattle, WA
So Turk posted his rifle in the picture gallery a while ago and I stumbled across it today, this is basically the build I have been wanting to make with a few differences.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=1072105

I was wondering though if anyone can ID the light mount for me. I have been looking for one exactly like it. Also is this a 10.5 inch upper w/ a free float handguard and the gas block is hidden underneath somewhere? Regardless, props to Turk for one badass rifle, he made it before me!

Thanks for the help!

Re: Help identifying rifle and parts?

Looks to be a LaRue or Daniels Defense offset mount. There's a few different makers that make the same type of mount.

sweet thanks guys!
any ideas on the upper or eyeballing the barrel length?

still looks to be 16" to the end of the can. I got a 10.5" and it looks a hell of a lot shorter than that one.

From what I can see:

A3 Upper Receiver
EOTech 512 or 552
Troy Front and Rear BUIS
Daniel Defense M4 Rail 9.0
Surefire M3 in a LaRue LT-606
Probably Magpul Ladder Rail Covers
Tango Down VFG
Magpul MIAD
Magpul P-Mag
Vltor Modstock Clubfoot

Unsure of what barrel but I suspect it is a 10.5" barrel meaning a carbine length gas system and judging by the length of the rail and the light, I'd say OAL with the suppressor is closer to 18".

haha nice TM
smile.gif
thanks a bunch guys, ill post mine when its complete and let yall see

nevermind, just found out SBR's are a no no in WA...

makes sense considering we can own suppressors we just cant use them.... GRRRRRRRRR