• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help if you can

i_Adam_i18

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2008
Olympia, WA
I'll try to keep things short here. A good friend and dispatcher (a very good dispatcher) for my agency needs a little help. His wife has a medical alert dog for seizures and the dog was recently injured. The vet is requiring payment up front of $1500 for surgery.

If anyone can help, I know he would really appreciate it and so would I. I figured the easiest way was to use paypal (I know paypal sucks) using the friends and family option.

I know there are a few people on here that hate cops and probably anyone in the related field for whatever reason, I'm not here to argue that. What I will tell you is that he is a great guy that goes out of his way to help people. His wife sustained a traumatic brain injury when she was severely abused by her former husband.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thank you.

his email address is: [email protected]
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...4b4bf5056870803

Re: Help if you can

TTT for a good cause.

If anything, lets do something to help out the dog. I know that most people on here are dog lovers and its the dog that is injured.