• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HELP Kestrel 4500 Applied Ballistics HELP

onajoyride

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2010
Farragut, TN
I am trying to get the solution to display the clicks needed ( NOT the MOA) for the target solution on the A screen. I have tried changing the elevation setting to click and when I set the click value on tmoa or smoa setting 3 is too low and setting 4 is too high. How do I set the click value to 1/4 inch? I have the shooter app on my phone trued up to what I need it to be but I can't get the display to give me the adjustment in clicks accurately. For example at 800 yds I need it to say 70 clicks up ad the closest I can get it is 76. I have adjusted the dsf value but it still reads off at any other distance. Please help me.

Scope is a Nightforce NSX 5.5-22x50 with .25 moa clicks. No way to match that as far as I can tell click values range from 1 to 10. Wish I was running mils, its so much simpler.

Scope is a Nightforce NSX 5.5-22x50 with .25 moa clicks. No way to match that as far as I can tell click values range from 1 to 10. Wish I was running mils, its so much simpler.

HOLY BALLS!!!.. ok.. just stop... from now on, STOP THINKING CLICKS!!!

MOA is all you need to know, all it needs to output is MOA.... all you need to do is look at the MOA it tells you and match your turret...

if it says 20.7moa, dial 20.75 on your turrets... if it sat 19.1, dial 19..
dont make things harder than they need to be...

is it easier to set the turret to 17.5MOA, or count 70 "CLICKS"?
you have how many MOR per turn?

CLICKS are 100% irrelevant.... and the sooner you stop thinking in "click" the happier you will be...

set the output to
tmoa

set CLICK to N/A or off acording to this

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0084/9012/t/1/assets/Applied_Ballistics_Instrucstions.pdf

Last edited:
Ever have those moments that you feel stupid? I just checked that box:) Thank you for your help, I won't ever think click again:)