• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HELP : KRG X-RAY Feeding/Ejecting Issues

Torian13

Whiskey and Bad Decisions
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2014
East Coast
I recently dropped my Spartan precision 6.5 SAUM (REM SA) in a KRG Xray chassis. I love the look and feel of the chassis. BUT, I am getting some definite feeding and ejecting issues using standard 10 rd Accurate Mags (300WSM). The bolt is sticky upon feeding and the rounds do not fully eject. I also get some marring on the body of the next in battery casing from the bolt riding across it. I definitely did not have this issue in my manners t4a. Has anyone else came across this issue with these chassis systems?

Thanks

Mine was the same way, the bolt actually was rubbing on the mag. I filed the notch that holds the mag in with a dremel tool a little at a time until the bolt moved freely across the mag. I also rounded the ears on the rear of the mag a little to allow if there is pressure pushing upwards on the mag while shooting off a roof or something which the mag is in contact with.

I tried removing material from the mag catch. Haven’t tried the actual magazine lip. Did this fix your issue 100%? Thanks

Mine was the same way, the bolt actually was rubbing on the mag. I filed the notch that holds the mag in with a dremel tool a little at a time until the bolt moved freely across the mag. I also rounded the ears on the rear of the mag a little to allow if there is pressure pushing upwards on the mag while shooting off a roof or something which the mag is in contact with.
I tried removing material from the mag catch. Haven’t tried the actual magazine lip. Did this fix your issue 100%? Thanks