• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help. Looking for a Mod rail for Mega Ma-Ten build

Lead Heads

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 18, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
I'm looking for a rifle length Mod rail for my Mega Ma-Ten build. I want the rail on the mod rail to fit flush with the top rail of the Ma-Ten. I guess Seekins doesn't make one. My gas block is too big for JP. I like the Black Rain Mod rail. Does anyone know if it will fit.?
Thanks,

Re: Help. Looking for a Mod rail for Mega Ma-Ten build

I know you have asked about rails on numerous other threads.
Just to remind you that the MA TEN requires the older DPMS height of rail.
After doing much research I went the Samson Star rail.
Seen > HERE in one of your numerous threads.
I would suggest you contact any manufacturer interested in to confirm any fit.
Good Luck (again).
sleep.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smschulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you have asked about rails on numerous other threads.
Just to remind you that the MA TEN requires the older DPMS height of rail.
After doing much research I went the Samson Star rail.
Seen > HERE in one of your numerous threads.
I would suggest you contact any manufacturer interested in to confirm any fit.
Good Luck (again).
sleep.gif
</div></div>
Thanks you for the advice on the STAR Quad. I do like it but I don't really want a full Quad rail. I have tried to contact manufacturers via e-mail and phone but like most people in the business they are either at SHOT or to busy manufacturing products for sale. Just looking for a little help.

look at troy industries. the high profile model is supposed to match the maten. centurion is releasing one but no word yet on how it fits the maten.

Troy or the Evo won't fit right.
Look at the JP or Apex with a top rail.
Samson Star quad's fit like a glove.
I think the SWS fits too and is pretty slick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Willie_Wayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm pretty sure the Troy Battlerail will fit. </div></div>
You are correct, you must get the high profile version.

I just finished my Ma-Ten build. Installed the 2650 Apex Gator handguard with full top rail- Perfect fit, looks Great!