• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me build a takedown rifle for around 1000 dollars

Blue72

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2020
I really love the nemesis arms rifle with its removable barrel with no tools yet still retains zero. However, it’s enormous price tag of $5k is over my budget

can you guys help me with a home build solution with a removable barrel that takes no tools, yet can hold a zero

this will see heavy range use while traveling

thanks

If it could be done for $1k, it would already have been done. A folding stock is as close as youre going to get, and the stock alone will be over $1k. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Last edited:
Thanks…..but looking to build a 223 and preferably not a semi auto since I travel to restrictive areas regarding semi autos and also live in New York with its own semi auto restrictions
Short barrel and a folding stock will get you sub 30”(folded),and you wont have to trouble yourself with assembly.

Reactions: S.E.G
Short barrel and a folding stock will get you sub 30”(folded),and you wont have to trouble yourself with assembly.
Currently doing that, im not comfortable with the bigger case when walking into hotels or walking urban streets

a 16” barrel fits in smaller non suspicious backpacks and is less cumbersome