• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me choose a 50th b-day gift for myself!

nikonNUT

The harbinger of... making things not work anymore
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2019
    Gunlandia
    So the 50th is closing fast and I wanna do something nice as I doubt I'll see another half a century so....
    Option 1) A big game hunt... Elk, Aoudad, fallow or axis deer. Gemsbok, or Scimitar Oryx. Those types of critters.
    Option 2) A vudoo or a RimX and some nice glass.
    Option 3) Hookers and blow (added at the suggestion of @Im2bent :LOL: )

So what say you? I have about $8K (Edit: $12K) to play with.

Last edited:
    Both....still within the limits of a decent mid-life crisis. Mabey throw in a nice used Panerai as frosting.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Vudoo and glass. I just ordered another 4k rounds of ammo if that gives you an idea of how much I enjoy mine.
    Kinda what I'm thinking. My shoulder doesn't like centerfire much any more and I really enjoy shooting rimfire at distance!
    Skankie sluts, meth, and a 10/22 with a KIDD trigger?
    Dude... I'm in Arkansas. I can make my own meth! As for skank that's easy too! Just gotta wait for her brother to finish! :LOL: <Seriously. Where the fuck is the puke emoji?>

Both....still within the limits of a decent mid-life crisis. Mabey throw in a nice used Panerai as frosting.
    Not a bad idea! Been looking for an older Seiko Marine Master as it is kind of a grail watch for me...

an 21 year old girl with daddy issues , crabs and beer ( or a nice single malt scotch if you prefer ) and not necessarily in that order happy birth day and to many more .:giggle::ROFLMAO::oops:

Last edited:
    Id start with a Colt Anaconda and 1000 rounds of ammo. Half 44 Special for practice and half 44 Magnum for taking care of business.

Then the hunt.

go with something you will still have and like in 15 to 20 years. I went with a custom made sxs shotgun.

I would say invest in a rifle but if you already have those covered then invest in your gun, penile implant. No sense walking around your last few years with a drooping barrel .

Are the hookers and blow still available?

A tag team bj from two higher end skanks would be a nice treat, and probably not cost as much as you think! You could still do your big game hunt!

You know there are Axis deer on Lanai. I've always thought that'd be a cool trip -fly to Hawaii, bag an axis deer, go after sailfish or yellowfin tuna the next day, do a couple reef dives, and spend the rest of the trip on the beach sipping mai tais.

Uhhhh, buy a machine gun. 8k gets you a pretty nice mac10 and some ammo. I know it sounds like a dumb gun, but when i rented one it was more fun than i imagined and should be an investment you can shoot, or not and still make money. I am sure there are other guns similar pricing that could be great too!

Autotrader classics. Search in 500miles of your lo-cal. From 1k-10k and make an offer at the best one for the money.

So the 50th is closing fast and I wanna do something nice as I doubt I'll see another half a century so....
    Option 1) A big game hunt... Elk, Aoudad, fallow or axis deer. Gemsbok, or Scimitar Oryx. Those types of critters.
    Option 3) Hooker and blow (added at the suggestion of @Im2bent :LOL: )

So what say you? I have about 8K to play with.
    Gun n Glass…..the rest will be short lived, but those you can have forever.

Option 3) Hooker and blow (added at the suggestion of @Im2bent :LOL: )

So what say you? I have about 8K to play with.
    Yes to all of the above for you.
    Only here for a short time & do what will make you happy.

For me 50 is still a couple of years away so thanks for the reminder, I'll make a start on my list.

Your option 1) looks good but probably out of reach for me, So a Deer hunt somewhere close to home.
    " "2) with a couple of years to save, possible & I'd love a Vudoo with nice glass.
    " "3) out for me if I'd like to stay married, but running joke for years.

You know there are Axis deer on Lanai. I've always thought that'd be a cool trip -fly to Hawaii, bag an axis deer, go after sailfish or yellowfin tuna the next day, do a couple reef dives, and spend the rest of the trip on the beach sipping mai tais.
    Winna, winna, Smoked Axis brisket dinna.

If you do that will you take me along as your 'gun boy'?:D

Lots of great suggestions here guys! I watch thing is still a strong possibility! Land? Well the families got 5000 acres in Michigan, I’ve got 20 in the boonies of Arkansas, and me and my little brother are looking at a square in New Mexico. Bonus! DIY elk hunt! As for the car… If I could find a late 40s early 50s Willis Overland station sedan that already been pimped out with axles and something like an LS three and was ready to rock I would grab one of those in a heartbeat! Had two back when I was young punk but they both had the Ford tractor motors in then and weren’t worth a damn! LOL They were cool as fuck but 40 hp is not a whole lot to go four wheeling… still want a Marine master and a Vudoo. Might have to adjust my birthday budget!