• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me choose a color

What color?

• Tan

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Green

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

3-0-hate

Captain Nimcompoop
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2011
Lost in Idaho...
I’m leaning toward the dark grey/green, but I’m not 100% sure.

going the cheap Krylon route for now. I will likely cerakote in the future. This is mostly a beat around hunting rifle.

Attachments

• C2388974-CC37-491C-9E16-76657A8A064E.jpeg
    C2388974-CC37-491C-9E16-76657A8A064E.jpeg
    414.1 KB · Views: 104
  • B84721F2-3AB7-45C0-961E-0601BA0E770C.jpeg
    B84721F2-3AB7-45C0-961E-0601BA0E770C.jpeg
    390.1 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: Luka
I love the green finish, Been hooked on the green finish for many years.

Forever we have had the "Help me choose a scope, bipod, trigger, rings, just about every part of a rifle. Now we have to choose the color for someone we don't know, from somewhere we don't know, for rifle that is not identified, or specific use in mind, that will be beat around and repainted in the near future.
Are we that damn bored and without anything else to do. Lord take me I am ready.

Forever we have had the "Help me choose a scope, bipod, trigger, rings, just about every part of a rifle. Now we have to choose the color for someone we don't know, from somewhere we don't know, for rifle that is not identified, or specific use in mind, that will be beat around and repainted in the near future.
Are we that damn bored and without anything else to do. Lord take me I am ready.
Yes to all of the above.

Rifle is a Bergara HMR.

you're clearly bored enough to comment karen

I see that you are embarrassed to have responded and feel the the need to lash out.
I did not pick a color though.
by respond you mean ask use of said rifle to better inform people who might make useful comments/votes

This dude must be fun at parties.

Tan base with sponge green camo. Or green base with sponge tan camo.

Thanks everyone.. Ill be painting the barrel and action the darker greenish/grey color. Just waiting on a new recoil lug so I can put it all back together, get it painted and ultimately get it back out to the range.

Green...it will bring out the sparkle in your eyes better when you hit steel at distance.

However...as mentioned above..I'd go to Home Depot or the Dollar Tree and get a nice fluffy sponge...get a few cans of krylon camo colors...and sponge job it....if you don't like it....a little acetone and a rag and you can be back to where you are now.

If you do that...you won't have to worry about marks, dings, finger prints...dirt.....on a solid color you see them...and you fret about the aesthetics....and in reality if you are that worried about how it looks...you should probably paint it to match the carpet in your gun safe...because it will probably stay in there.

Which ever you do.....hopefully you shoot the shit out of it and smile everytime you do.

Green...it will bring out the sparkle in your eyes better when you hit steel at distance.

However...as mentioned above..I'd go to Home Depot or the Dollar Tree and get a nice fluffy sponge...get a few cans of krylon camo colors...and sponge job it....if you don't like it....a little acetone and a rag and you can be back to where you are now.

If you do that...you won't have to worry about marks, dings, finger prints...dirt.....on a solid color you see them...and you fret about the aesthetics....and in reality if you are that worried about how it looks...you should probably paint it to match the carpet in your gun safe...because it will probably stay in there.

Which ever you do.....hopefully you shoot the shit out of it and smile everytime you do.
That’s the plan. I’m not all that easy on any of my guns. They all get used as intended and then some.

You gotta be shitting me! Really? What color? It takes a insecure person to ask for help on such inconsequential things as color. Does one color shoot better than the others? I can’t believe he even ask such a silly question because everyone knows he should use the green. It clearly said in the movie “Meet the Parents” that green is the color geniuses pick. Smdh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3-0-hate
Mauve with Fuchsia accents!

But really, I would go Sako Green.

Reactions: 3-0-hate