• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me Choose a Stock, for a Badger Ordnance M2013 short action..

Widowmaker0001

Sgt.
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2010
CA
Looking to see what my options are. Im about to start the build on a Badger Ordnance M2013 short action. My gunsmith says he can inlet just about anything for this action, but in particular I want to use somthing that accepts AI AW double stack mags as the M2013 can run them. Let me here your thoughts...Thank You in Advance. Im leaning having an AI chassis done or maybe a Sentinel stock from KMW...Enlighten me on any others please

-Reagan

One of my dream rifles is a 2013 action in a KNW Sentinel with KNW bottom metal.

Just sayin,,,,,,
Yeah the Sentinel stock has always caught my eye personally, might have to go that route since I owned a couple AICS for a few years already...Wish there were more options because I like options but sometimes beggars cant be choosers' yeah Im excited to do an M2013 build,i been on the fence for a couple years about them but I always here goodthings about Badger Ordnance products in general I felt like I had to so I bit the bullet.

-Reagan

Reactions: Steel head
I've started a Badger Ordnance build as well. I have a gen 4 KRG Whiskey 3 inletted for the BO 2013 action. I was considering a Manners T4a but found a new KRG already inletted.

Reactions: Widowmaker0001
Sounds like a nice build too, I emailed Manners and they can inlet for the M2013 so that adds a few more options on my list, Ive always liked the T4 stock profile too....hmmm, what to do

-Reagan

Reactions: TacT-MecH
Sounds like a nice build too, I emailed Manners and they can inlet for the M2013 so that adds a few more options on my list, Ive always liked the T4 stock profile too....hmmm, what to do

-Reagan
If I hadn't been offered the deal on the Whiskey 3, the T4A would be a perfect fit for the 2013 action. By the time you add a bag rider, enclosed fore end( I like it more than the spigot) and large grip panels, its definitely cheaper to get the Manners. But I traded some work for the chassis so I just have time invested in the main chassis. To me the Manners T4A ergonomics are near perfect, but the KRG Chassis is as close as I can find to its level of comfort. I also have an MPA but wish it was a Manners, lol.

A1660B8E-D0C0-4E04-8F62-F9645CEA6B70.jpeg
98068555-BE36-4C39-99EF-8A754260FCE1.jpeg