• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me choose a stock from this category

Nightlybane

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2018
Illinois
I've got a long list of stocks that'll work with my Mausingfield for .300 prc when it gets done. So I emailed them and got a long list. Application for the rifle would be long range target shooting and hunting. I'm smaller built like 145-150 5'10"

List goes as follows:
A1-3 REM

A2 REM

A3 SPORTER REM

A3 TACTICAL REM

A4 REM

A5 REM

ADJ A10 REM

ADJ A3 TACTICAL REM

ADJ A3-5 REM

ADJ A4 REM

ADJ A5 REM

ADJ A5 THUMBHOLE REM

ADJ A6 PRS REM

ADJ A6 REM

ADJ A-TH REM

ADJ GAME SCOUT REM

ADJ GAME WARDEN REM

ADJ HTG/TEX REM

ADJ TAC HUNTER

I've been really looking at the Adj A5 and the Adj A10 and going with either a savage Krieger or a Savage Proof Research barrel.

Looks like you’ll be getting one that starts with the letter A! I just got my 300 prc barreled action back and it’s a struggle to find what I want. I love foundation stocks but they don’t have the model I want just yet. I’m a big fan of the manners t-4 also so without looking up every stock you’ve listed I’d personally find one that mimics the two stocks I’ve mentioned. Adjustable check weld and a fat front end that allows for arca Swiss rail. Good luck.

Looks like you’ll be getting one that starts with the letter A! I just got my 300 prc barreled action back and it’s a struggle to find what I want. I love foundation stocks but they don’t have the model I want just yet. I’m a big fan of the manners t-4 also so without looking up every stock you’ve listed I’d personally find one that mimics the two stocks I’ve mentioned. Adjustable check weld and a fat front end that allows for arca Swiss rail. Good luck.
If you look at the Adj A5 and the Adj A10 I think you'd like it, but like I said I'm a smaller framed guy and the Adj A10 would fit easily I'd think.