• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Help me choose a Suppressor

Awag1000

Interstellar Weapon Systems
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2020
Eastern South Carolina
I Want to find a suppressor for my 300 Winchester Magnum. Right now my rifle has a Griffin Armament Reflex brake that uses Griffins OTB supressor. however I believe that can is discontinued. what would you recommend as good 30 cal can that can handle up to 300 winmag that I can also use with my other AR/AK platforms.
1:Budget: $1,500+(TaxStamp)
2:I would like a light weight can
3:I don't necessarily care about mounting options as long as it doesn't walk itself off and cause baffle strikes.
4: Does not have to be full auto rated
5: I want something easy to clean.

Thanks For your time.- Austin

Can I use the Paladin with the reflex brake? it seems like the brake would be too long for the can.

Reflex muzzle devices are specific to the RSTA/SPR cans. All taper mount cans like the Paladin 300, Bushwhacker 46. Explorr series...etc.... are Taper Mount compatible.

Reactions: Awag1000
Absolutely love it
Everything you described except the easy to clean part. As it’s sealed. But you can send it to TBAC to be cleaned once a year. Mines 4 years old and haven’t cleaned yet.

Mine is direct thread which hasn’t come loose on my bolt guns. Was thinking of converting it to the CB brake but I bought a brake and my AR10 threads are to long and the brake bottoms out on threads before contacting the shoulder so I’ll stick with DT for now