• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me identify a "specialty" car brand.

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    I'm trying to find a custom car brand. It's a kit car but not a kit car. It's a brand but likely built on the chassis of an existing car. It looks like an old style car but is new. It kind of looks like the pic below but I believe it's topless and possibly a roadster. I want to say the brand begins with a Z, but not positive. My Googlefu is lacking on this one.

1984-tiffany-classic.jpeg

13297791-1988-tiffany-classic-srcset-retina-xl.jpg

I'm trying to find a custom car brand. It's a kit car but not a kit car. It's a brand but likely built on the chassis of an existing car. It looks like an old style car but is new. It kind of looks like the pic below but I believe it's topless and possibly a roadster. I want to say the brand begins with a Z, but not positive. My Googlefu is lacking on this one.

View attachment 8235013

View attachment 8235014
    Zimmer has a what you seek. My uncle has one.

Caterham Super -Seven 2000?

• Haha
    Reactions: 91Eunozs
    Shaquille O'neal owned one and traded it in to a car dealer. The dealer's son pulled the stereo equipment and sold it on eBay. I bought the Zapco amp and Focal sub and enclosure. This was quite awhile ago and I was just trying to put it all together from memory as I was trying to relay the story to a friend.

Reactions: Bender
    Stay clear.
    Never seen one that wasn't a full on piece of shit (yea I coulda wrote POS but it needs to be super clear).

I've seen them built on Granada/LTD chassis, seem them on LeBaron chassis, seen them on MBZ chassis.
    They all suck the dried slime from a dead donkey's balls.
    Remember this, they have LOTS of aftermarket wiring......done by a minimum wage worker in a shithole factory/shop with no supervision.

Theres one for sale here in OKC not far from where I work. It's even on Google maps :LOL:
    1695690246937.png