• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me mount my 'nocs to a tripod.

RRS Bino Cinch.

1707834620232.png

That looks good but regular straight rail arca stuff won't fit into arcalock clamps. They have pins that get in the way.

Don’t the pins push out of the way for normal rails?

ETA: the pins can definitely be removed.

Those l-bracket things are a PITA in my experience. The CG is all wrong and the binos are floppy on the top of the small balance point. I much prefer the cinch or a bag like this: https://wiebadgear.com/product/bino-bag/

For whatever it's worth, I've used numerous arcalock rails in various standard arca heads/attachments without any slippage or issues. That includes shooting lightweight magnums clipped-in to an Anvil 30. I would get an RRS head, or remove the pins in the arcalock head.

Reactions: OREGUN
I have several head with rlok pins, they are all removed, they're pointless to me, now especially that you can adjust the tension of the RRS levers.

^^^^^ This

Have tried more than one, including the RRS.

Aziak wins.

Easy to dial how you want.
Can easily leave on place in your bino harness.
Super light.

I’ve had the RRS bino cinch on my BLRF for years and I’m using them weekly (at a minimum). Constantly in and out of a bino harness. It’s literally never hung up once in or out. 🤷‍♂️