• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me move

I hate moving and dealing with moving companies. This is the second time in the last five years, and it's just too much for me.
I guess nobody likes moving. The last time we had to do this, I decided to pay some extra but the guys I found on this website packed, moved and unpacked our stuff. It was worth it. I finally found a way to make moving less stressful.

Last edited:
I hate moving and dealing with moving companies. This is the second time in the last five years, and it's just too much for me.
You had to move twice in five years, and it's too much for you? What in the pussy ass fuck is that shit...

Did you dredge up this necro thread to tell everyone how much of a weak bitch you are, or are you going to come back later and add in a link like all the other fucking spammers? Either way, just fuck off...

• Haha
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
You had to move twice in five years, and it's too much for you? What in the pussy ass fuck is that shit...

Did you dredge up this necro thread to tell everyone how much of a weak bitch you are, or are you going to come back later and add in a link like all the other fucking spammers? Either way, just fuck off...

Don't get your blood pressure up. Just report them and move on with your day. It's an obvious spammer. All their posts are written by AI.

I guess nobody likes moving. The last time we had to do this, I decided to pay some extra but the guys packed, moved and unpacked our stuff. It was worth it. I finally found a way to make moving less stressful.
And you, you're the same fucking bot bitch as @gillrich, because two noobs don't follow each other to dredged up necro threads twice out of pure fucking coincidence.

Fuck off too.

Don't get your blood pressure up. Just report them and move on with your day. It's an obvious spammer. All their posts are written by AI.
Calling them out brings attention to the schemes. My blood pressure is just fine; if anything this is relaxing to me.

got a friend in south carolina that really likes it. he's got enough property to shoot.

got a friend in south carolina that really likes it. he's got enough property to shoot.
SC is experiencing a population boom that is driving real estate prices to insane levels. SC will be a blue state in 10-15 years. The only thing keeping me here is some remaining family. Once their time to pass comes, I'm out of SC.