• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me out with a vote in SWFA's photo contest

Re: Help me out with a vote in SWFA's photo contest

Hey bud, I didn't know you posted here!!

You've helped me over the years to make solid decisions regarding optics. It's the least I can do to help you out now.

Vote sent and tallied!!!

Good Luck!!

...and deny myself? Screw you hippy!
grin.gif

I'll check it later on and square you away anyway since mine isn't on there yet(next year)

Thanks Guys I try to get over here when I can lately Ive been getting into preditor hunting and its a hoot. Hunting stuff that will hunt you back takes it up a notch. Im still after the cougar that has been leaving tracks along my creek.

Thanks Friend good luck with your entry the prizes have gotten a lot nicer over the years so its really worth entering the photo contest.

True the photo contest is a very generous offer and photos of kids seem to do really well in all photo contests.
http://swfa.com/ContestEntries.aspx

Vote for Paul Williams -- He's off at Basic Training right now so it will be cool for him to win something nice.

Thanks

Wes

If Paul promises to get his finger off that trigger, i'll agree to help the boy out.

I have to keep telling him on target on trigger off target off trigger. Im guessing his TI at Lackland is busy teaching him a thing or two -- week two --- HOOAH

Voting ended at midnight.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.
SWFA runs this photo contest every year and has been very generous wiht the prizes they give away. You can enter photos that have products in the photo that came from SWFA.
I won a really nice pair of binoculars and Paul won a nice Bushnell 4200 scope.

THANKS AGAIN

Wes