• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes HELP ME PIC A KNEW SKOPE

VJJPunisher

Necromancing the stone
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
prison purse
newb here needin sum help. I shute alot of extreme long range and just got my custom rifle back from the wizards down at Red Jacket and gee wilickers is it sweet. It's a 42 inch bull barrel SKS sittin in a bedded modified Ruger 10/22 walnut stock. Now I need a skope up to the task of wackin tangos at 2,000-2,500 yards.

I have a budget of 56 dollars and 34 cents but can go plus or minus 2 bucks. I'm wanting around 60X but need at a minimum 45X. All these new fangled reticules nowdays confuse me so I'm thinkin maybe the Horus one maybe. It has to have illuminated reticule though so I can see it in the dark.

what do you guys think is my best option, and please no silly BS, this is fer real helpin out a fellow longe range shuter.

oh and I searched and searched and searched and searched and searched and searched and searched to find any relevent threads talking about what skopes r gud and could not find a single one.

P.S. I dont shute paper I drop bodies......toodles

Reactions: LG65CM
Re: HELP ME PIC A KNEW SKOPE

Hi VAJayJay.

I know a lot of people are going to come on here recommending that you use a toilet paper tube and some string, but I can tell you are legit, so I am going to give you the straight dope.

All the hardcore operators are using a paper towel tube and glow bracelets.

Reactions: TriggerReed357

this shall be epic
grin.gif

• Haha

Trade it back to red jacket and get a suppressed sega shotty dawg. Or maybe one of those badass AKs with a dope silencer. Who needs to go long when you can ninja tangos without a sound....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thedarkside</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trade it back to red jacket and get a suppressed sega shotty dawg. Or maybe one of those badass AKs with a dope silencer. Who needs to go long when you can ninja tangos without a sound....</div></div>

i dont want no stinkin shotgun, i want a scope wurthy of my SNIPER rifle the stellar crew down at dickwagons er red jacket bilt me

yeah, forget those crappy NF and s&b optics. you should mos def consider one 'o thems BSA tactikewl scopes.

also, make sure to dual-wield your 1911's. those tangos will shake in their little boots.

• Haha

Hear's whut yoo dew: make this hear shape with yoor boogerhook and put er over yoor eye and look threw er real squinty like. She outghter be good fer close ter 10X.

ok_2.jpg

Reactions: geek65

Definitely go wit one of dem Counter Sniper skopes, make sur u don pay under 5 G's fer it, good huntin dawg

Iff'n your a shuttin at other snipers then git u one of them counter sniper skopes.
theys made escpecial for that.
They gots some shit on theyre lensese that i cant evun prononce.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hear's whut yoo dew: make this hear shape with yoor boogerhook and put er over yoor eye and look threw er real squinty like. She outghter be good fer close ter 10X.

ok_2.jpg
</div></div>

HA HA HA! OMG...that was great!

• Haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hear's whut yoo dew: make this hear shape with yoor boogerhook and put er over yoor eye and look threw er real squinty like. She outghter be good fer close ter 10X.

ok_2.jpg
</div></div>

And if that don't werk you kin stik yer Dik in it while yer systers hold up in the wud shak .

well it's that time in the thread where the OP(me) gets beligerent for not getting "good enough" answers for the stellar questions asked...........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">also, make sure to dual-wield your 1911's. those tangos will shake in their little boots.</div></div>

are you retarded? everyone knows you cant dual weild 1911's, they will hit each other when you shute dem rite, yu know sideways

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hear's whut yoo dew: make this hear shape with yoor boogerhook and put er over yoor eye and look threw er real squinty like. She outghter be good fer close ter 10X.</div></div>

why dont you take those three fingers and cram them in yer shit shute

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All the hardcore operators are using a paper towel tube and glow bracelets.</div></div>

this is the only shred of reel advice so far, thank yu, i will luk into that

and for everyone else, if yu are not a seal or werk at CAG dont waste my tyme, your skillz are sub par and beneath me

Get yourself a camcorder from Goodwill (my favourite place to buy my tactical cammies), tape it to the top of the rifle (duct tape ought to hold it), then max out the zoom and flip the screen out. Now if you bought the model with the screen that flips around you can shoot 2000 yards from around a corner. The screen is back-lit for all day and night use and if you can stretch your budget an extra $5 you can get the night vision model camcorder they keep behind the counter. I ran this setup myself in Kerplakistan and whacked many a tango while there on a black ops peace keeping mission.

Gettin yur skopes frum a skopes maker is stupid just mak it from camera lens yurself lik me.
Herz my special 10-22 sniper special from when I was in the SWAT team at the mall with a custom 2-300x72 sckope that I did for free. I also did a scilencer from the plans on the internets
sniperz002.jpg

It has 1-12 inch of eye releaf and I can sniper the tits off a fly at 1500 yards
sniperz003.jpg

PS plez don't laugh at my harris bipod I have a atlas on order for 2 years but they won't return my calls

wut did yu uze for the main tube housing? that luks awsome!

P.S. the Buzzlightyear comforter is the shit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

P.S. the Buzzlightyear comforter is the shit</div></div>

LMAO!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> wut did yu uze for the main tube housing? that luks awsome!</div></div>
its a 40 millionmeter pvc toob and ways much less then titaneum fo so.

I no somebudy will say theirs no clicks but I made a awesum rectitcal with teh mildots here is a pitchure when I snipered the coyotes at 1 miles
Mil-Dotsniperz.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P.S. the Buzzlightyear comforter is the shit </div></div>

yeh it was a gift cuz Buzzlightyear was my code name when I flyed the SR-71 spyplanes

LMAO !!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha "When I wuz a sniper in the swat at the mall" hahahaha

Honestly if you just work on your 1000 yard stare you wont need a scope. But as a fall back you might want to invest in some bifocals for under 1K yards and trifocals for anything 1K+.

I forgot about lens glare, just spray paint your lens black on both sides and voila no more glare. Sorry I almost got you killed.

• Haha

^^^^ hav tew mak shure that's it's flat black paint dou.

its ok to use regler ninji black paint long as you do a snipery flat clearcoat mistover.

well I got a 45-60X90 Illuminated football bat reticule NC Star at the show this weekind, this thang is fuckin sweet and was only 49.99! bu-yaa bitches. And no thanks to any of you dickwads..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool reticule like hollywood ones-duh, WINNING!!

just needs high speed turrents with BDC cams....

DSC_3201.JPG
</div></div>

Is that the new an improved etched reticle?....That thing is sweet!!! Do tell where you got it!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool reticule like hollywood ones-duh, WINNING!!

just needs high speed turrents with BDC cams....

DSC_3201.JPG
</div></div>

That's alright, but I likes the green illumanashun when i'm snipin. You know the scope when you lock on to bishes it makes dat noise like in top guhn when you bout to launch a missuel.

• Haha
Reactions: TriggerReed357

I would help, but I be being a super secret sniper seal marine and if I be tellin ya anything I have to take you in and have yo memoriez arrased.

But I do be having one hint. . . Wach the last starfighter, it be pruvin you can be da bestest figter in ta galxey from playin video games.

I swear, every time I see VAJayJAy posting something now, I have to look for the pure entertainment value.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krm375</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear, every time I see VAJayJAy posting something now, I have to look for the pure entertainment value. </div></div>

whatevs.......

This thread is VARY silly. I own 46 HK produktz and they is all awesome. I clean each one of them 6 timez a day. Can you tell me what is best way to clean my suppressor that is 11 years old and lookz like gerbage?!

I suggest you run on down to Lowes and get you a metal pipe and some magnifying glasses. thats how that jack ass mcgyver would do it. duh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krm375</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear, every time I see VAJayJAy posting something now, I have to look for the pure entertainment value. </div></div>

whatevs....... </div></div>

see

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boltactionfan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">U HAVE TA UZE DA MOUNTAIN DEW DAT IZ DA BEZT SHIZ FO DA QUIETERZ FO YO GUNZ</div></div>

Whoa ..........who pissed off boltactionfan?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoExpert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get yourself a camcorder from Goodwill (my favourite place to buy my tactical cammies), tape it to the top of the rifle (duct tape ought to hold it), then max out the zoom and flip the screen out. Now if you bought the model with the screen that flips around you can shoot 2000 yards from around a corner. The screen is back-lit for all day and night use and if you can stretch your budget an extra $5 you can get the night vision model camcorder they keep behind the counter. I ran this setup myself in Kerplakistan and whacked many a tango while there on a black ops peace keeping mission. </div></div>

I'm pretty sure you can have RedJakit dremmel you a mount for this applickaton... if ure an operater theyll probly due it 4 free.

gimme a brake assholes, it was a surius question, no need to be dickwagons

Can we sticky this?

EDIT: To add something of substance, I use a pringles can in a pinch. The grey coating inside the tube is undetectable as well as reflective so it doesn't even need lenses. I read somewhere you can make some pretty good turrets out of the chips inside and you can eat the rest. It like triple-duty-all-in-one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you retarded? everyone knows you cant dual weild 1911's, they will hit each other when you shute dem rite, yu know sideways
</div></div>

HAHAHAH..., AWESOME thread, sticky this.

Someone need to post this link in all the noobs threads when they come on here looking for advice....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To add something of substance, I use a pringles can in a pinch. The grey coating inside the tube is undetectable as well as reflective so it doesn't even need lenses. I read somewhere you can make some pretty good turrets out of the chips inside and you can eat the rest. It like triple-duty-all-in-one. </div></div>

I've done that. They're GREAT! Literally infinite eye relief, huge objective (like 75mm or something crazy!), 100% light passage (none of that 95% bullshit, just make sure you cut off the bottom), and better optical clarity than anything on the market today. Reticle is lacking and the magnification isn't the best, but you can't beat the price!