• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me with my OCW, again

bfk4lyfe

Minuteman
Jul 1, 2010
CA and NV
Can someone help me read my OCW test here.

Load info: Proof 24" 260 barrel. 200 rounds through it, cleaned just prior to today. 1x fired Starline, bumped .0015ish, BR2's, H4350 and Berger 130 Hybrid ARs. Currently at ~2.880 OAL which is about .030 off the lands. I only started with that OAL out of laziness as I couldn't remember how long the AI AW mag is and it was upstairs, and I was downstairs...

I don't think I'm too bad of a shooter, but with the exception of 43.4 they all more or less look the same to me.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    531.2 KB · Views: 61
If it were me I'd choose the 43.4 or 43.7. I feel those two are in-between the nodes. You could make more rounds for those grains and in-between, 43.4, .5, .6, .7 and see which from there. I say those two specifically because looking at the nodes it looks like you could go up or down in grains and still be at a good place taking into account the atmospherics.

Reactions: bfk4lyfe