• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help (Need Advice)

D10878

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2008
Houston TX
Currently have a 2008 R700 TWS (VX III 3.5-10x40, Harris bipod, Pelican case, sling etc.) only has 20 rds down tube. What is a fair price to ask? Not sure what kind of demand is out there for this setup. Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Help (Need Advice)

The Tactical Weapons System sells new anywhere from $2350-$2700. I would price it at the low end of that range and see if it brings any interest. Is the scope a tactical or duplex? There is always a demand for this type of rifle if the price is right! Good luck.

You see the 700P/LTR rifles for resale quite a bit. They hold resale value decently, but not as well as a custom from a reputable 'smith. You also see the Leupold VX-III on here a bit too, and they usually never have a problem selling.

If it only has 20 rounds through it I'd try to price everything 85-90% of original cost and see where it takes you for starters. Good luck.

Thanks guys. I am putting it up for sale as soon as I get some detailed pictures uploaded.

May want to read the rules on posting in the for sale threads first..... You have 34 more posts to go to meet the minimum required.... Other than that your profile looks to be filled out correctly, just need to mee the min post count.... Good luck!