• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help: Need AR .308 ejection port cover spring and pin

you should try rainier, fulton, JSE, brownells and the WTB section. i had to hunt for that part way before the whole silliness started. brownells has the ones with zombie hunter, infidel and the rest of the slogans in stock at this time.

Either they have the covers and NOT the pin and spring or vise/vers.... And the shipping and "handling" is just stupid for $4 in parts. Ideally, I'd like to buy everything from one destributor, but no one has a complete assembly in stock from what I found.

I know this isn't what you want to hear...but Fulton Armory has all of those parts listed as in stock and available to ship. (Sorry, man...don't shoot the messenger). ;)

FWIW...the spring is the same from the AR-15 to the AR-10 and LR-308 platforms. Only the rods and doors themselves are different, so if you can locate the rod and door at the same place, see if they have AR-15 ejection port door springs available.

Good luck!

What is the manu? I had a Remington R25(which is DPMS) I had a bad shell extractor (some rock or something got into it and scratched it), they sent me a new one free of charge, DPMS that is.

I know this isn't what you want to hear...but Fulton Armory has all of those parts listed as in stock and available to ship. (Sorry, man...don't shoot the messenger). ;)

FWIW...the spring is the same from the AR-15 to the AR-10 and LR-308 platforms. Only the rods and doors themselves are different, so if you can locate the rod and door at the same place, see if they have AR-15 ejection port door springs available.

Good luck!

I was aware Fulton had them but 1) they want $10 shipping for two tiny parts, and 2) they screwed me on my original build order. That extra few dollars for shipping could go towards buying a damn nice cigar for the range!!

That extra few dollars for shipping could go towards buying a damn nice cigar for the range!!

Or maybe even a cigar for the poor bastard who is assembling all these @#$%ing parts you've been buying up into their respective rifles!! :cool:

I needed the safety detent/spring a few weeks ago to finish a lower and called several local gun shops. When I got there to pick it up, he gave it to me for free. Might be worth a shot. Some have random small parts like that lying around in the back.