• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help!! need GAP rifle picture's

Re: Help!! need GAP rifle picture's

I'll be happy to post mine, once the 300 win mag arrives.

Mine are in and being shown in the rifle section... The M40A1 turn-in smear stock build just needs screwed, trued & tattooed & pics will follow! Got all the parts & a good price quote from GAP today, won't be long!

I tried to post mine on your site, but it wouldn't let me. I'll try again when I get home.

George
Will be sure to post my Surgeon/AICS/6.5 x 47L as soon as it arrives..ordered mid April..Hopefully be here soon..Thanks Mike

Just submitted some pics of my gap and my buds gap

Uploaded a pic of me shooting my rifle, it's not the best pic of me, but the rifle looks good in the picture...

George,

I will get some up, I have to start up my external drive most of them are on that... I have some of other people's GAP rifles, but I will just stick to posting mine
smile.gif

George, As soon as I get my rifle, be happy to get you some pics.

Any news on when the MST100 may be arriving......

George I guess Im a dummy it wont let me upload pics Ill put some here if you want Ill email them to you.

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

Rich

All guns you built or worked on.

Rich

George, tried to post in the rifle section, wont upload image. I will post here or email it to you if you want. GAP .308, USO 3.8x22

27zb0k5.jpg

I doubt you want pictures that arent actually of the rifle being fired, but here is one of the only good pictures of the rifle I actually have. The rifle wont be mine for much longer, but it is a beautiful rifle.

ETA- I tried to upload it at your link, but I dont think it went through. Here it is if you want it.

Hidefighter001.jpg

I uploaded a photo on your site a few days ago but doesn't look like it made the cut...

"Thanks for adding mine to the Rifle Gallery, I'm honored! Looking forward to getting all my M40A1 parts to you & adding more pictures of my GAP lazers! Yes, I'm an addict! LOL!!!

George, I tried to enter one in the Rifles section but your website looks like it's timing out on the upload. I'll look for some action shots. Meanwhile, you can have these to post if you want:
IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

GAP2.jpg

GAP1.jpg