• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Help! Need tactical soft case/drag bag advice

hkfan45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2013
I'm hoping the best and brightest can help me. I am looking for a high quality soft case/drag bag that can hold TWO scoped semi autos (16" lightweight Noveske and 18" SPR mk12). I recently bought a 36" voodoo tactical bag, but was disappointed after the shoulder straps kept coming loose and coming off the buckle. Not impressed, so looking for a high quality bag, but with these requirements:

1. must hold BOTH scoped ARs with enough padding to protect expensive optics.
2. must have shoulder straps- two straps w/ pads to use as backpack.
3. must be very durable
4. ideally, priced under $200, but willing to pay a bit more for quality.

Any ideas?

Take a look in the group buy section. Tac Ops is close to your price range. Not sure if it will fit two rifles. But everything I have read makes it sound like there is none finer!

Take a look in the group buy section. Tac Ops is close to your price range. Not sure if it will fit two rifles. But everything I have read makes it sound like there is none finer!

Thanks! It looks great but I think it only hold one rifle. Alas, the search continues. It's amazing how difficult it is to find a high quality bag that can hold 2 scoped Ar15s.

Any other suggestions, best and brightest?