• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Help needed on picking a scope mount!!!!!

Benchguy57

Minuteman
Feb 12, 2014
St. Louis Missouri
Okay not new to shooting but kinda new to setting up a rifle for long range...out to say 1000yards. I have a Remington 700 pss in 308, a warne 20 moa base and a Nightforce NSX F1 3-15x50. 30mm tube (like I need to tell you that) lol.
The question I have is I've been looking at one piece mounts and most high dollar mounts have some bit of moa adjusted into the mount, is that going to be a problem having a mount and base that are both saying 20 moa ?
I like spuhr, or Nightforce uni mount but open to other brands too.
I shoot anywhere from 100 yards out to (eventually)1000 yards

My thoughts are---- if I need to get a 0moa base to mount a 20moa mount than that's an easy solution, I just do not want to mount 20moa base with a20mia mount =40moa adjusted in mounts, I'm afraid I would bottom out and not be able to hold a zero at 100 yards.
Hope you guys can understand what I'm trying to say.

Thanks for your assistance.
God bless.
GGIII.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd check out Bobro's mounts. Theyre one piece mount and can be removed and reinstalled with no change in zero.