• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help needed with $$$ idea

snowdin5000

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2012
Idaho
Ok so this last year was total hell for my eyes I went blind and had 3 surgeries on them and I now I can see like a hawk but thats a whole new thread all it's own. But as you can imagine that trips out of state to the doc that saved my sight and got me back to the range isn't cheep and the 8 to 5 just isn't paying bills. I had a great idea tonight looking threw the DIY thread on the shooting mats and through hell I can make some of thoose even a freaking custome drag bag. Then got to thinking I've got to get new covers for the cars at work for when I work on them. Well shit if I can make a shooting mat and a drag bag covers are ten times easier. So I need a bad ass catchy buisness name for all this I would like to have it centered around blindness because hell all the $$$ is going to my doctor bills.

Ok so this last year was total hell for my eyes I went blind and had 3 surgeries on them and I now I can see like a hawk but thats a whole new thread all it's own. But as you can imagine that trips out of state to the doc that saved my sight and got me back to the range isn't cheep and the 8 to 5 just isn't paying bills. I had a great idea tonight looking threw the DIY thread on the shooting mats and through hell I can make some of thoose even a freaking custome drag bag. Then got to thinking I've got to get new covers for the cars at work for when I work on them. Well shit if I can make a shooting mat and a drag bag covers are ten times easier. So I need a bad ass catchy buisness name for all this I would like to have it centered around blindness because hell all the $$$ is going to my doctor bills.

Blind Man's Bluff Outfiters
aka BMB Outfitters

cataract creations
cataractical
four I's
blind as a bat bags
near sighted solutions
20/20 tactical

can you read these, do I need a larger font?

Be sure to include the word, "Tactical" in your name, use a lot of "Mil-spec" terms when referrring to your fabric/thread etc., and price it high-with a disclaimer:"""" our 'xxxx' is the finest ever made, it costs more-if you don't want 'professional grade' xxx by all means buy from another source""". Best of luck to you.

You said you see like a hawk.
Hawk Eye or Hawkeye.
Vision Hawk
Blind Hawk
I like Hawk Eye Tactical. HET

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm what you all think about Blind Angle Tactical I could then go B.A.T. for short.

That sounds pretty good to me.
Then you could use B.A.T. wing shooting mats as a product name and give your mat a taper at the far edges of the elbow spread. And a stylized bat does make a good logo.

Last edited:
Bellatrix Caeci Tactical Rigging
-
Ya.. there is shitloads of money to be made sewing tactical gear .... LOLhahaha