• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Help needed zeroing a Premier Reticles 3-15x50

BWYoda

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2009
NC/Baghdad
Fellas, hope someone can give me some pointers here. I took the scope on it's first outing to the range today. Shooting 150 grain FMJBT the point of impact was about 9" high at 100 yds. With the elevation factory set at 0 I only have 5 mils of down travel to lower the POI. Do I have to adjust the elevation to -5 then set zero and progress down in increments from there? Any advive much appreciated.

Re: Help needed zeroing a Premier Reticles 3-15x50

There is a zero stop at .5 below the 0. All you have to do is loosen the knob using the tab on top, turn the knob up to like 4 mils and then lock it back down. Then you can dial down to your zero point and then reset the knob to 0.

Thanks Rob, I must have been having a senior moment at the range - obvious now you've pointed it out!

It is a little different on the Premiers than what many people are used to.

Basically, if you impact is high, you unlock the turret, dail the correction up, lock the turret, dial back to zero.

If your impact is low, you dail the correction up, unlock the turret, dail back to zero, then relock the turret.