• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help on 308 Bisley?

Nivium

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2020
Anyone have a drawing or any dimensions for a 308 Bisley chamber? Mainly trying to figure out the standard case length for a bisley reamed 308 chamber, but would love to see a print to compare it to a saami 308 chamber.

Thanks in advance

There are so many Bisley chamber prints out there but here is the one I have. It’s a Palma Bisley with an .080 freebore
BisleyPrint-1.jpeg

And another Bisley match reamer print

Attachments

• IMG_7504.jpeg
    IMG_7504.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Modoc and Nivium
Gotta love the hide. Got this in like three minutes. Thanks a ton

Reactions: Modoc
There are so many Bisley chamber prints out there but here is the one I have. It’s a Palma Bisley with an .080 freebore

And another Bisley match reamer print
Okay, I'm seeing 2.025 as the max trim length, but now I'm wondering what the resize ND (assuming neck diameter) in the bottom right means. On the first print, it's .335, which is a normal internal diameter after sizing, but the second (which is what I think my chamber is) is .328. Know what that means?

Okay, I'm seeing 2.025 as the max trim length, but now I'm wondering what the resize ND (assuming neck diameter) in the bottom right means. On the first print, it's .335, which is a normal internal diameter after sizing, but the second (which is what I think my chamber is) is .328. Know what that means?
What theyre calling out is the diameter of the re-sizing reamer neck. As in the reamer which would be used to cut a FL sizing die for this cartridge. Ignore it.

Last edited:
I use a .336 or .335 neck bushing for a loaded round of about .338 using Lapua brass.

Beware I had to get a custom die to resize my Lapua brass as the base was a little tight on those chambers.

Reactions: Nivium