• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help out Brady at SWFA!!

jasonk

Very Snipery
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2007
Vancouver, Washington
Now I know that Brady would never do this, he's not one to use this site of any others for personal gain....but I know that the Hide likes to help those that help them.

Brady is the guy behind the scenes at SWFA; he's the one that helps put the snipershide.com group buys together. Everything from the introductory pricing on the SWFA SS 5-20 scopes to the excellent upcoming Black Friday Deals that I've been sworn to secrecy about. Anyway, point is that Brady is the man and it's time we can help him.

His brother has an entry in a video contest ending today, the star of this video is Brady's son.... and they both need some votes. It's a close race, but just a small percentage of votes from the hide could easily crush the other entries.

It takes a few seconds to vote, vote for Wasey.

GuideLive.com: Lamar Street Festival Video Contest

Thanks,
Jason

Voted and posted to my face book page or something. The first time I have used FaceBook for anything besides checking out the grandkids comings and goings.